Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is the profile of Song Hye Kyo.

Song Hye Kyo Picture Gallery



My Basics
Height: 5'4"
Complexion: Light
Body Type: Chubby
My Background
Religion: Hindu
Personal/Family Values: Republican
My Lifestyle
Diet: Occasionally vegetarian
Drink: No
Smoke: No
Hobbies, Interests & more
My Hobbies: Will tell you later
My Favorite Music: Soft rock
My Favorite Reads: Business Occupational
My Favorite Movies: not a movie buff
My Sports / Fitness Activities: Cricket
My Favorite Cuisine: Mexican
My Preferred Dress Style: Casual, Business Casual
My Personality, Long-Term Goals, etc
I am 5'4''. Will you be the prince to sweep me off my feet? No children. I am very skinny. If you like chubby girls, then I am yours. I wear the casual type of clothes. I am a professional type, wearing business casual clothes.
Two to three days a week, I will only eat vegetables. I eat a lot of Mexican food. I have never drank alcohol in my life. I don't want to be with a smoker, it sickens me.
I am a very devout and practicing Hindu.
I like gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...